The busy season at our marina in Lewiston, CA is over, and we’re already excited and looking ahead to the great things to come in 2019. This is partially because we have a big project that we’ve been working on, which we’re excited to share with you.
In 2019, we’ll be debuting our brand new 56-foot party boat, which we are currently in the process of building. This is a new product our clients will be able to rent and enjoy however they wish. This is an exciting new adventure opportunity for our customers to look forward to, and we couldn’t be more excited to be able to offer it!
If you’ve never been on a party boat before, here are just a few reasons why you should look into renting one next year:
- Get out and enjoy the water: There’s something peaceful about being out on the water, even when you’re having a party with a bunch of your friends or family members. The blue waters of the lake or ocean surrounding you on all sides is something you’ll find you can get used to in a hurry. Simply put, you’ll be happier on a boat.
- Party as loud as you want: Sure, sound travels, but go far enough and you won’t run into issues with noise. There aren’t any neighbors to complain about your music or your volume. You can party how you want, and while you never want to go overboard, you also don’t have to feel guilty for being a loud partier while you’re out on a boat.
- It’s a great change of pace: If you’re looking for something completely different and special as a way to gather your friends or family together, a party boat rental could be exactly what you’re looking for. This is especially true if you have a big group of friends that tends to party pretty regularly. You’ll get sick of the dance or club scene pretty quickly, but getting out on a party boat is something you don’t frequently get to do, which means it’s going to be a special occasion every time.
- You’ll make great memories: What could you possibly say that’s bad about drinking, eating and dancing out on a big boat in the middle of the water with your best friends and family? You’ll be able to enjoy the weather, the music and the sights of the area, and let your worldly cares melt away for a little while as you soak it all in.
- It’s ideal for special occasions: Are you planning a bachelor or bachelorette party, a class reunion, a work party or some other type of special occasion that brings together a large group of people? A party boat is something you may not have immediately considered, but it’s guaranteed to be a hit with your group!
For more information about the reasons why you should get out on our new 56-foot party boat next year, contact Trinity Alps Marina-Fairview or pay a visit to our marina in Lewiston, CA.
Categorised in: Boat Marina
This post was written by Writer