Much like with your car or truck, your boat needs special care and maintenance throughout the year to ensure everything functions the way it should and your time on the water is as enjoyable as possible. But unless you’re an expert boater, you might not know exactly what all of that maintenance entails. This post will cover the steps that should be taken now to make sure your boat is ready for your next journey on the lake: Repair hatches and portlights: Leaks coming through hatches and portlights are the bane of all boaters. Standing water leads to mold, mildew... View Article
Categories for Boat Storage
- Now Offering Early 2019 Bookings at Special Rates! Contact Our Marina in Lewiston, CA to Learn More
- We’re Building a New 56-Foot Party Boat for the 2019 Season at Our Marina in Lewiston, CA!
- Be Boating Ready with Seasonal Maintenance
- Eight Apps to Make You a Better Boater!
- What Makes Trinity Alps Marina a Great Family Vacation Venue?