Floating around on the water on a rented party barge from Trinity Alps Marina is the best way to explore Trinity Lake with family and friends. And since party barges are designed to accommodate a lot of people, they’re the perfect water vessels for family reunions, parties and all sorts of celebrations!
Here are five excellent reasons to book a party barge pontoon boat rental in Lewiston, CA this summer:
- Graduation party: Many high schoolers and college students have recently graduated, so throw them a party! Summer is the perfect time to celebrate the accomplishments of your graduate by heading out to the lake with friends and family, food, drinks, presents… and a boat! But not just any boat—a party barge pontoon boat big enough to hold the grad’s favorite people.
- Family reunion: Many family reunions take place at parks or in backyards—but not yours, because you’ve rented a party barge for your upcoming family reunion this summer! Put your loved ones on a boat and make your way out to a private spot on the water. Eat, drink and be merry, enjoy the view of the water from the barge, take a lot of pictures and go home with lasting memories.
- Bachelor/bachelorette party: As long as you have a designated responsible boat operator, go ahead a rent a party barge pontoon for your best friend’s bachelor or bachelorette party! This is an excellent way for a bride or groom to sail into married life—with the wind at their back and good people by their side.
- Company celebration: Don’t plan another drab office luncheon for your hard-working employees. Instead, host a summertime office or company gathering on a party barge! Leave work behind at the office and invite everyone out to the lake for an afternoon filled to the brim with food, games, activities and fun. It will be a day to remember! And even though it’s a party barge, it’s a great place for employees to burn off stress and the opportune time to show your team how much you appreciate all that they do.
- Kick off the season: There is no better way to kick off the summer season than by cruising over the lake on a boat on a toasty afternoon. This is a great time to catch up on everyone’s lives, but sneak in some personal relaxation time if you can. Are you ready to enjoy the day listening to music, socializing and barbecuing summer grub out on the water? If your answer is “yes,” gather your friends, pack a few coolers and get ready to pull away from the shore on your awesome rented party barge!
If you want to book a party barge pontoon boat rental in Lewiston, CA for a special event this summer, look no further than the boat rentals at Trinity Alps Marina. Our oversized 36’ x 12’ party boat pontoon features a full sized open floor plan, a gas grill, a table and plenty of seating and railed decks. Contact us for more information!
Categorised in: Boat Rental
This post was written by Writer