Here at Trinity Alps Marina, we’ve been busy pursuing a number of significant renovations that will improve the experiences of all of our guests and customers. Whether you’re a frequent visitor or have never visited our facilities before, we’re confident that these improvements will make it easier for you to enjoy our stunning surroundings and rich natural beauty.
We are confident that these upgrades will allow us to continue to be a premier boat marina in Lewiston, CA. Among other changes, we are now offering vacation rentals for our customers. If you are looking for an inviting space to stay during your visit to Trinity County, contact us to learn more. All of these renovations will allow us to provide a higher level of service to our customers.
Trinity County is a beautiful stretch of Northern California that boasts some of the world’s most stunning scenic vistas. If you are planning a visit, be sure to stop by our boat marina in Lewiston, CA. Here are some of the other things you should do while in the area:
- Raft the Trinity River: The Trinity River offers exciting runs of rapids and lazy flows for rafters of all ages and skill levels. The river winds through mountainous canyons and beautiful alpine conifer forests.
- Go high: If you want to see California from another perspective, visit Mount Shasta for a stunning view of the Golden State. Summiting this behemoth mountain requires mountaineering equipment and skill, but you can view the volcano itself from Shasta Meadows.
- Hike the Trinity Alps: The heart of Trinity County is Shasta-Trinity National Forest, which includes the Trinity Alps. This coastal mountain range includes glacier-cut granite faces and stunning views throughout. The wilderness contains hiking trails for outdoors lovers of all ages.
- Get low: For another unique look at California’s rich natural beauty, head underground. Lake Shasta Caverns offers an intriguing glimpse into the stunning lava flows that once powered the region’s namesake volcano. A number of other caverns are available for exploration by experienced spelunkers.
- Boat Trinity Lake: If you’re more the type to take things easy, try renting a watercraft at a boat marina in Lewiston, CA. Trinity Alps Marina has several different types of boats to choose from, including houseboats, speed boats, ski boats and patio boats.
For more than a decade, Trinity Alps Marina has been a highly trusted boat marina in Lewiston, CA. We are proud to be a prime vacation stop. Whether you are a guest or a local, we are confident that you will enjoy our wide range of services. We sell bait and tackle, and we offer boat rentals and general marina services.
If you are looking for a unique way to spend your time in Trinity County, contact one of our friendly representatives. We can help you book a vacation rental reservation, rent a patio boat, speed boat or ski boat, and provide you with valuable recommendations of other exciting things to do in the region.
Categorised in: Boat Marina
This post was written by Writer